It is the start of a brand new year at a brand new school. Adam and Clarissa both seem to really enjoy Bridge Creek Elementary, home of the Cougars. Adam is now in the third grade and Clarissa began Kindergarten. As we left for open house Clarissa did inform me, "If the teacher is ugly I am so not going!" Lucky for us, she is a beautiful young woman with a lot of positive energy. Adam has good things to say about his teacher as well. Although she has been teaching for over twenty years, it is her first time teaching the third grade. She is looking for good examples to help her along. And Adam is someone who definitely likes to take charge of a room. Molly has been a bit confused during the day though. About ten times each day I heard "Where's Rissa?" She even walked through the house trying to find her. We are having a lot of fun doing things, just the two us, but are very happy to see them when they come home.Saturday, August 23, 2008
School Year 2008-2009
It is the start of a brand new year at a brand new school. Adam and Clarissa both seem to really enjoy Bridge Creek Elementary, home of the Cougars. Adam is now in the third grade and Clarissa began Kindergarten. As we left for open house Clarissa did inform me, "If the teacher is ugly I am so not going!" Lucky for us, she is a beautiful young woman with a lot of positive energy. Adam has good things to say about his teacher as well. Although she has been teaching for over twenty years, it is her first time teaching the third grade. She is looking for good examples to help her along. And Adam is someone who definitely likes to take charge of a room. Molly has been a bit confused during the day though. About ten times each day I heard "Where's Rissa?" She even walked through the house trying to find her. We are having a lot of fun doing things, just the two us, but are very happy to see them when they come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love your blog! Did you put it together yourself? That is so cool. I can't believe Adam is in the 3rd grade! Kala'e also started school this year. I forgot that they were born the same year. That is so funny her comment about if the teacher is ugly.
I LOVE the Blog! Great pictures, great design, great music! Did you do it yourself?
That is too funny what Clarissa said about if she has an ugly teacher. She sounds like quite a character. La'e also started school this year. I forgot they were born the same year.
Looking good!!
Angie, I finally figured out how to deal with the comments so please keep checking the site and leaving me messages. My Clarissa is quite the character and each day brings more attitude than ever before. Thanks for visiting us!
too cute! where'd her hair go!;o)she is so sweet. we miss you guys
Post a Comment