Our 9 pound 4 ounce boy was born on Wednesday, February 9, 2011. We were so blessed to have my Dad stay with us during this time. He came the week before to help me get ready and then he continued to help me in tremendous ways for the rest of the month. The kids loved having him with us as much as I did. It gave them the attention they needed as I tried to take care of yet another umpa lumpa baby. Yes, just like the others he had jaundice so he was eating every three hours without fail. But now he's healthy, happy and is wonderful enough to sleep through the entire night. He didn't like baby cereal or food so he went straight to table food, very helpful when it comes to preparing meals. He has his four little teeth with more trying to push through. Yet he smiles and coos and loves to be around his siblings... and Daisy. We have a lot of fun during the day running errands, cleaning, hiking, or just sleeping in my arms while I either zone out in front of the TV or sit in my rocking chair with a book. I am loving every minute of it because I understand all too well that this time flies by too quickly and I will not be able to enjoy this again for a long time. He's absolutely the best baby ever!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment