Monday, March 15, 2010

Baseball Season

Once again it's time to spend countless hours at the baseball fields watching the girls run around wild and Adam playing with a great team. This year he plays for the Angels. He is having a really great time. The coach feels he is going to be an excellent pitcher. He consistently gets the ball over the plate. Now we just need to develop greater speed. We have invested in some great tools that will help improve his skills. And lucky for him, I know just what sort of exercises he can do every day that will strengthen those chicken arms of his : ) He was on the mound during the second game of the season and did a fabulous job. The coach even awarded him the game ball! I love that he is surrounded by good kids and good leaders that show trust and faith in his ability. And I'm so excited to watch him get better this season.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: