Monday, March 15, 2010

Learned Behavior At Its Best

For those of you who are familiar with the great man Neal, you will find this picture somewhat familiar. But no! This is not my Dad's table- I have simply learned well from the master. (Although he would argue that his papers were "neatly" organized into piles.) What you see before you is the result of me scrambling through this mess looking for some form that one of the kids needed and I thought maybe it was buried under here. I may have found it there, I can't even remember now. Why in the world is this mess even here?! Well, I was shuffling a mess that was on a kitchen counter. I was tired of looking at it. And since I can't see the dining table as I'm walking around the main part of the house it stays fairly well hidden.

No comments: