Thursday, October 16, 2008

During such a time as this, there was no better way to spend my time. It was truly wonderful to be surrounded by my loving family. We served as a source of strength as we honored my grandfather's life. He would have been one among those sitting on the bench enjoying our time together. We would have delighted in listening to the children squeal as they ran around and climbed and jumped. It is a day I will always cherish because it is a day that I grew closer to my loved ones.

2 comments:

TotallyContent said...

Glad that you could go and see your family, even under such sad circumstances. I'm especially glad that you had a safe trip.

NY House said...

I'm so sorry for your loss and so grateful that you could be surrounded by family. We will keep all of you in our prayers.
Pettys