
I swear the next hurricane to have a girl M name should be Molly. This little one has more energy that I can describe. I absolutely cannot take her anywhere without her being completely destructive. I am so glad that I decided to put her into a preschool program. It allows me to volunteer at the school or run errands without worrying about where she's run off to this time. People will look at my with great anxiety as she runs off in her own direction. I just look at them and say not to worry, she always comes back. I think most people around here are amazed at how comfortable she is when she can't see me. I guess she just knows that I'll always be there when she gets back. She is having a great time at school. She runs for the door as soon as we get there. They are doing some fun things. She came home learning the difference between happy and sad. It is so cute to watch her act them out. We are having fun hanging out together. But she is so excited when Adam and Clarissa return home from school. Then the real play begins. Despite the exhaustion she brings to my day, I love being around her.

2 comments:
You know that it is my turn now to giggle and say how adorable!!!!
I know! And the temper tantrums she has remind me so much of McKenna. I'm so glad I had the chance to enjoy Kenna at that age. I think it has prepared me to enjoy Molly. Even in the middle of huge fits of rage.
Post a Comment