I was talked into signing up with Facebook by my friend Melissa. It's not my favorite thing to do because I don't really know how it all works. (I know you've kidnapped me about a hundred times but I don't really know what that means and what I'm suppose to do. I've been meaning to call you about that one.) Mostly because I'm afraid that the places it is taking me to is going to put a virus on the computer and then I'll have to listen to Todd complain to me about how messy it is. Anyhow, I started putting in names of some friends I had back in college and have found some people. Here's one I'd like to pass along to the rest of you. I met him during our weekly Spanish conversation hours. I use to go to the student center and listen to him play. And it's amazing to see that he now has three different CDs out. I know there are several of my friends that would really enjoy his music. (Especially you Melissa.) So check him out and buy his CDs! (just pause my playlist though before you start the video)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If you ever figure out what being kidnapped means, do tell. I'm on facebook minimally and people send me things like that all the time. I refuse to download whatever little program you have to have to open people's "Christmas Presents" to you, though. I really only set up an account as research for a writing project but it was fun to run across old friends. Not sure it is really my bag, though. I hate how my every move on facebook is transmitted to whoever is my friend (I get all these messages on my newsfeed about someone I know interacting with someone I don't know...which doesn't sit well with me). Anyhow, the other weird thing is the mixing of people you would be friendly to if you saw them on the street with people you are really close to...and yet they are all equal in facebook access. Don't like that either. What's wrong with good old fashioned email? :-) (My nephew tells me that no one his age does email. It's such an old lady thing to do. So there you go. I'm an old lady. Don't even have a blog to call my own.)
Post a Comment