I loved being able to go back to Ohio for Thanksgiving. Thanks Dad for letting us stay at your house. Although it would have been nicer to have you there too. We had a really great time visiting. But I always love getting away from home. I was thankful that I didn't have to wake up at 6am to get the kids ready for school, for being away from household chores, and daily errands. I was also thankful that I didn't have to go to the gym for a few days. I ate without regrets : )

What do you feed a girl at Thanksgiving when she doesn't eat anything at all. Well, Cookie Crisp cereal of course! We may very well have a new Thanksgiving tradition for our little Clarissa.
Uncle Dan was the life of the party. He carried all three girls around the house. Molly especially loved it. But she is also relentless when it comes to play like this. So even after Clarissa and Abby found other things to do, Molly was still there climbing upon his shoulders for yet another ride. Dan also had a good time. I suppose that's the fun in being the Uncle, they don't go home with him : )
Here are a bunch of crazy cooters playing outside in super freezing weather the morning of Thanksgiving. Why they would do that when there is a perfectly good parade going on in a nice warm house. Well, okay so the parade is boring. And they didn't get to stay out for very long. I sure wasn't going out there with them and Molly was just too young to be out there without adult supervision. I told them they could back out to play when Molly went down for a nap. Lucky for me they forgot about that and were doing other things when she took her nap. Ohio is just too cold for this now southern.
My sweet, little, accomadating Clarissa here was all angry about the game of tag not going her way. Of course I didn't know this when I came out to take some photos. I had to post this one because this is Clarissa much of the time. I not sure what the world did to her to make her so angry. The good thing is that once she moves on she has forgotten all about her hard feelings. She's so sweet to be so forgiving, the little darling.


No comments:
Post a Comment