Tonight Adam performed with the Bridge Creek Elementary School Chorus. They performed a program called "December in Our Town" It represented Hannukah, Kwanza, the birth of Christ, and Santa Claus. (Did we leave anyone out?)
Adam said that it was extremely fun when I asked him if it was fun to sing tonight. I am so glad that he is able to perform comfortably in front of a crowd. I was never able to do that. My leg always shakes uncontrolably. So I am very proud of him. He's so adorable!
Here they are singing to the Innkeepers to please not turn down Mary and to give the child a place to stay.
He really enjoys performing. He has proven to be very musically talented. I hope we are able to encourage his progress. He really enjoys it a lot.I did record the program. I'm not sure yet how to post it on the blog but as soon as I do, I will get it on here. Just be warned that it is almost 30 minutes long. So really only grandparents will be mostly interested in viewing the whole thing, but I'll post it up nonetheless.

3 comments:
They look so nice! I'm glad he enjoyed himself so much!
Good job, Adam. Steven misses you. :-) Hope you guys all have a very Merry Christmas.
I didn't feel like hauling mine out to see it, so i would be interested in seeing your post of it!
Post a Comment