Molly spends a lot of her day playing pretend. I love listening to her. Last week she played baby bird. She would hatch out of her egg and snuggle in her nest. "Tweet Tweet!" Not to mention all the directions I got so I can play along. "Pretend you're the mom and you need to feed me worms." "Now pretend I fell and you have to help me back into the nest." "Pretend you're a person and I'm at your store." (I don't know if I can pretend to be a person : )
Monday, February 15, 2010
My Little Bird
Molly spends a lot of her day playing pretend. I love listening to her. Last week she played baby bird. She would hatch out of her egg and snuggle in her nest. "Tweet Tweet!" Not to mention all the directions I got so I can play along. "Pretend you're the mom and you need to feed me worms." "Now pretend I fell and you have to help me back into the nest." "Pretend you're a person and I'm at your store." (I don't know if I can pretend to be a person : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment