Monday, February 15, 2010

REAL SNOW!!!!





It wasn't what the people of South Carolina call snow but what the rest of the world would consider to be snow too. I was so amazed. The school was dismissed one hour early on Feb 12 and I chuckled. They're getting ready! But wouldn't you know it, there was actual snow falling about the time we normally would have dismissed AND it was sticking to the ground. The kids were loving it! These are pictures I took right before Todd and I went out to dinner. (Yeah that's right, snow doesn't slow us down.) They were so excited the next morning to see the snow on the ground. The first thing they wanted to do was go and play. There were snow angels and snowmen to be found throughout the neighborhood. And since I was out of town for a group exercise certification thing, we don't have any pictures. (Yeah Todd, I went there!) He claims he was just trying to keep his head above water that photography was the last thing on his mind. It sounds like I need to leave town more often and give him some more practice.

No comments: