I was excited to go out and vote for a new president. Mostly because it is way overdue to get a new person in the white house. I still wasn't sure who I wanted to vote for and then I wasn't sure if I would actually be able to vote. I woke up early to get to the polls as they first opened up and the line was already out to the parking lot. Todd had to work and all the kids were home because the schools were being used as polls. But my friends had a great idea, babysitting exchange. At one time I had 10 kids hanging out at our house. It was a lot of fun. But eventually Adam left for a birthday party and Molly laid down for a nap and I was left with only 8 kids. I'm still trying to convince Todd that one more addition to the family would be nice. It was so much fun having everyone around here that one even cried when it was time to go home. We'll need to bring her back again really soon.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Election Day
I was excited to go out and vote for a new president. Mostly because it is way overdue to get a new person in the white house. I still wasn't sure who I wanted to vote for and then I wasn't sure if I would actually be able to vote. I woke up early to get to the polls as they first opened up and the line was already out to the parking lot. Todd had to work and all the kids were home because the schools were being used as polls. But my friends had a great idea, babysitting exchange. At one time I had 10 kids hanging out at our house. It was a lot of fun. But eventually Adam left for a birthday party and Molly laid down for a nap and I was left with only 8 kids. I'm still trying to convince Todd that one more addition to the family would be nice. It was so much fun having everyone around here that one even cried when it was time to go home. We'll need to bring her back again really soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment