
Now that we have been around for awhile we have been finding some really great free things to do in Columbia. (Those who were used to my old school newsletter know that I missed being able to participate in all the great free activities in Watertown.) A few of my friends and I have started a Temple Group. Once a month we take turns watching children so that we can go to the temple. It is so great having one that is only minutes away. My family loves that I go too because it helps to keep me focused on what is important. I tease Todd frequently on how I'd probably kicked him to the curb if I didn't go often. I always feel more prepared to face the Lord after visiting and consider it to be a blessing to go and to have such great friends around with me.

1 comment:
Teresa, I'm jealous. I love that feeling of being in the temple and then trying to take it home with me. :-) You are a wise mom to take advantage of the opportunity and go often. We just went last Saturday and luckily the kids survived the 7 hours we were gone. :-)
Post a Comment