
Molly received some really great gifts. Clarissa gave her the wig and shoes. She also received a lot of little puppies like this one that you can carry around in the purse, so Paris Hilton.

She really loves puppies right now so we got her a little poodle cake. It was very tasty. I got it from Tiffany's Bakery on Two Notch. It's a really cute restaurant too. I might be inviting some of my friends there for lunch sometime.

I didn't have a birthday party with little friends. Instead I took the kids to a place call Leapin' Lizards. They had a great time. This facility has several inflatable bouncies and slides. Molly loved it. She couldn't choose what to do first so she would run all over the place. There is also a coloring corner, a puppet theatre, dress up costumes, and toys. I loved watching them play together and helping each other climb through the courses. Afterwards, we took Molly to her favorite restaurant, Wendy's : ) After the cake and frosties, she was ready to go to bed. Molly is such a delight. We are so happy to have her in our family. We love her very much!
1 comment:
hello i own the blog called edward is beautiful and i am a young women (mormon) and i have to say your kids are cute! it is nice to see other fellow members of the church. if you are bored and want to talk to me my email is www.luvedc@gmail.com thankyou
Post a Comment