Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trunk or Treat

No matter where we live, the church always seem to have a trunk or treat party for the kids at Halloween. This is when people will decorate their trunk, or in our case attempt to decorate, and pass out candy to the kids in the parking a lot. There's always food and games too so the kids have a great time. This year was a bit difficult for us though because we had spent the entire day moving into our new house. Todd was tired and sore and I was frazzled trying to make sure the kids got dressed up and ready to go. The time flew by in a blur. People were packed up and leaving before we knew what was going on. The kids loved it though and that was what it was all about. We'll try to be better prepared for next year.





Adam dressed up as a Clone Trooper this year.













Clarissa was a Butterfly Princess for the Trunk or Treat. She loves her friend Will. (This is the boy she will sneak behind the stage curtains for a kiss.) Appropriately dressed as a vampire I must add. Should we call him Edward?


Molly the Monarch Butterfly loved playing the games. Here she won a gummy treat which she quickly devoured. Since Halloween she has turned into a junk food junkie. There are mornings when she'll ask for chocolate as I am taking her out of the crib. Believe me, I'm doing all in my power to stop that right now. I do NOT want both my girls begging for candy all day.

1 comment:

Jon and Tamara said...

Cute costumes. I especially love Clarissa's. Such a beautiful princess. :-)