"It's me! Your favorite Molly!" -Molly told me this when I mistakenly hollered out the cat's name, who I thought was scratching up the couch.
"I'm a really good digger!" -Clarissa. This was her reponse when I told her that yes, we would need to bury great grandpa in the ground at the funeral service. The sweet thing wants to do her part to help.
"Fine!" -Molly said this to me when I told her to get out of my stuff. Then she picked up a toy and threw it. Hmmm, I see a temper developing.
Dad's responsibilities as described by Adam. 1. Go to work 2. Come home and change 3. Go to the computer 4. Eat dinner 5. Sit in front of the TV 6. Have a snack 7. Go to bed (Todd's still convinced I had something to do with this despite my objections.)
"That's annoying." -Molly (I'm just amazed she could say that and be understood.)
"If my teacher is ugly I'm so not going!" -Clarissa
During our road trip to Texas, Clarissa would not stop argueing and I told her that I was going to duct tape her mouth shut. Her reply: "Oh no you won't!" (10 second pause) Sobbing, "And I don't even know what that means!"
King Bell
favorite things
hobbies: warhammer, reading
songs: Thunderstruck by ACDC
sports: youtubing
food: chinese
TV Shows: Mantracker
instruments
electric guitar
Queen Bell
favorite things
hobbies: reading, organizing, BLOGGING!
songs: Viva la vida by Coldplay
sports: step aerobics
food: pasta and broccoli
instruments
piano
Prince Adam
Favorite Things
hobbies: collecting baseball cards, playing video games
school subjects: math and art
song: Living After Midnight
animals: dolphins, penguins, and sharks
sports: baseball and tennis
food: spaghetti with meatballs and pizza
TV Shows: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Phineas and Ferb
instruments
piano, electric guitar
Princess Clarissa
favorite things
hobbies: arts and crafts, make-up, cutting hair
school subjects: music, art
songs: Fly to Your Heart
animals: dolphins, gerbils
sports: soccer, dance
food: maple rolls, waffles
TV Shows: Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, Jonas
instruments
piano, voice
Princess Molly
favorite things
hobbies: collecting small stuffed animals, snacking
songs: Here On My Island, I Am a Girl Like You
animals: puppies, kitties, horses
sports: trampoline, anything outside
food: pasta alfredo, cheetos
TV Shows: Word World, Super Why
instruments
voice
Prince Jonah
favorite things
eating
rocking with mommy
watching the kids play
sleeping
pulling on the puppy's fur
One Line Papa Jokes
I see said the blind man.
Don't worry, it's all in your head. (This is what he would tell me when I said I had a headache.)
Come here and let me hit the other one. (This was used when I complained of my hand hurting from doing my homework.)
People are dying to get in there. (A comment made when going past a gated cemetery.)
No comments:
Post a Comment