Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Molly the Magnificent

Molly loves to go shopping. Unfortunately she is too much of a handful now that I don't take her out with me as often. Well, because she loves to shop and has her own ideas of what we need to look at and where we should go next. Until she calms down, she can pretend to glam it up and find some great deals.It was a lot of fun to put her hair up in piggy tails. But, they only stayed in for about 10 minutes. The hair bands were long gone. Why don't my girls like to have their hair fixed up all pretty? I guess I just have to wait until they are a bit older. "I no have it!" is what Molly tells me when I ask her to give me the pacifier. She knows that it is hard for us to understand her with that thing in her mouth and that I'd rather she not have it. So she got clever enough to say that it isn't around for me to take. I made her re-enact the moment for me just so I could a photo of her hiding it behind her back. What a goof!




No comments: