I have to give some of you an update on the whole kindergarten mess that I've been experiencing this year. I went to my scrapbook night and met a new person. And it just so happened that her son had the same teacher last year as Clarissa has now. (Just a different school.) This woman couldn't even remember her name because she had always referred to her as Hitler and the classroom as a Nazi concentration camp. I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I was to hear her talk about the same issues I currently have. I almost began to cry. And after talking to some of the other parents in Clarissa's class now the teacher is referred to as a Diva. (So maybe she's getting a little better.) I'm still talking with the administrators to try and get this taken care of but now I'm able to do so with a little more confidence. Learning that I'm not just a crazy mom is so very comforting.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Kindergarten Khaos Update
I have to give some of you an update on the whole kindergarten mess that I've been experiencing this year. I went to my scrapbook night and met a new person. And it just so happened that her son had the same teacher last year as Clarissa has now. (Just a different school.) This woman couldn't even remember her name because she had always referred to her as Hitler and the classroom as a Nazi concentration camp. I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I was to hear her talk about the same issues I currently have. I almost began to cry. And after talking to some of the other parents in Clarissa's class now the teacher is referred to as a Diva. (So maybe she's getting a little better.) I'm still talking with the administrators to try and get this taken care of but now I'm able to do so with a little more confidence. Learning that I'm not just a crazy mom is so very comforting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! What an awful reputation! Glad you got some support for your experience, though. And, just think, the school year is almost finished!
Post a Comment