Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Adam is now 9 years old!
It's hard to believe that another year has flown by so quickly. But here he is hanging out with some of his friends on his birthday. It was a baseball theme party this year. He had asked for baseball cards and received over a hundred of them. Which makes me grateful that I asked that someone at least provide a binder for him to keep them in : ) There was also lots of xbox, trampoline jumping, and super fun nerf shooters. Just what any boy would love. The girls went off to have a playdate with some girlfriends but came back in time for cake and ice cream. (That's the best part anyhow!) It was a great day! I have always referred to Adam as my unfortunate guinea pig. It is through him that I learn what does and does not make a great mom. It is for this reason that I am so glad that we can do something special like this for him. He definitely deserves it! As he continues along with family, school, music, baseball, and scouts we are so excited to watch him grow and help him reach his fullest potential. We love you Adam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment