Adam attended his first Cub Scout Day Camp this summer. He had a blast! He learned about archery and how to shoot a BB gun. He went fishing and learned a lot about nature from visiting experts in the area. The girls even enjoyed time there at the Tot Spot while I volunteered. They went around to the different stations just like the boys did. Molly's exuberant personality really shined through as she loved learning new things and exploring new places. Clarissa cried when it was time to go home. They found small frogs on a nature hike. Which of course if right there with her top things to do. The above video is the skit his den created for the last day ceremony. It was a huge hit among the other boys. He was completely exhausted by the end of the week. But now that I know just how much fun it is, I'll volunteer more next year.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment