Monday, June 29, 2009
Princess Party
We were invited to a very special Princess Party at Paul Mitchell: The School. It was a really fun way to spend our Saturday morning. They have these regularly so we look forward to the next one. The money they collect goes back to the community. This time they were supporting our local Special Olympics. The girls really loved getting the attention. I teased Adam as he unknowingly stood in front of the princess wall. But I feel it is good for him to have to tag along for once. His sisters have to follow him to all of his activities. And what do princesses do after receiving their royal treatment? They have lunch at Wendy's of course! We carried the theme for the rest of the day. We enjoyed our pizza movie night as we watched the new Disney movie "Princess Protection Program" and counted how many times they said the word princess in the movie. (I personallly felt the movie went too slow so don't go out of your way to watch it. They'll show it bazillion times I'm sure : ) Thanks for inviting us Michelle! We had a great time. And let us know about the next party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, I want a Pricess Party! That looks like tons of fun. I'm impressed you took Adam. Rightly so! The girls always have to tag along to the boys stuff. The boys complain about going to girly stuff so I slouch off. But not anymore! Boys will have to tag along too. And they will blame you!
Post a Comment