We were going to meet up with a nearby cousin at a pumpkin patch/maze but those plans didn't quite work out. But I still wanted to do something so we drove down to Lexington to check out the corn maze there. The theme this year was Space Exploration so as we went through the maze we could look for activity stations that had trivia questions, paper etchings and a secret map viewer. It was fun. Definitely a team building activity. Todd commented that we should do something like this often until we can get it done right. We got lost, of course, there was fighting over who was going to hold the flag, notice the fine photo of Clarissa crying, and it was much, much warmer out than I thought it would be. So there was a whole complaint area for being too hot and thirsty. But I liked it and a bit bummed that we won't be here next year to enjoy it. And to top it all off, the crew teased us for exiting the maze through the entrance : )
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment