Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's all About the Candy

We had some great opportunities to collect as much candy as possible. I don't think we got as much chocolate I would have preferred but I suppose I shouldn't really have that much anyhow. The Trunk or Treat was a blast. Our activity committee leader did a fabulous job! Which thanks goes out to the committee members that helped make the magic happen. (Our trunk won some cupcakes for being spookiest.) We also had a good time walking around the neighborhood for trick or treat night. We had our friend next door join us. He made a great Michael Jackson don't you think? Although I will admit that trick or treat night for the kids today just isn't the same as it was for me growing up. At least not here. I guess the homes are just too spread out But we had a good time and got a lot more candy.

No comments: