Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas in Ohio


Two weeks after Thanksgiving it was time to go back to Ohio. (See van vs. deer photo in next post.) I felt that it would be best to go ahead and have a small Christmas gathering at that time. I just didn't think I would have the energy to drive back to Ohio for one more trip. We had a wonderful time. We made a couple of yummy pizzas, enjoyed some fresh fruits and vegetables and the plan was to watch a Christmas movie or two. But the kids were having so much fun playing around that we turned it off and enjoyed their squealing instead. Molly was so tuckered that she feel asleep in Aunt Kim's arms. Clarissa and Adam stayed up so late that they slept most of the way home the next day. It was the fastest trip to Ohio in our record but well worth the great time we spent with them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: