Clarissa wanted to get make-up yet again for Christmas. But to be honest with you, I am so sick of seeing make-up all over the house. Molly enjoys getting into and putting it all over the carpet and walls that I'm going insane with having make-up around. And so I convinced her to ask Santa for a really fun Spa Science kit. She and I made her own fizzy soap with peppermint oils. She also used the oils and rose petals to do a little experiment. She rated which were more relaxing and enjoyable. It was a lot of fun! And no more messes for me : )
When Santa asked Molly what she wanted for Christmas this year she simply stated, "Candy!" That was easy enough. But Santa said he would try to find a nice toy for her to open up. I think he found the perfect gift. One of her favorite cartoons is "Wonder Pets" and she plays it around the house everyday. So Santa gifted her a cute little school house that houses all three wonder pets, the fly boat, and a little pig that needs saving. She played with this most of the day. It was cute listening to her sing all the songs that go along.
Just having returned from Ohio Adam decided he wanted some Lincoln Logs for Christmas. (He actually wanted to ask Santa for a Wii gaming system but I informed him that Santa had too many kids to take care of and that he shouldn't be so greedy.) So he really just settled for the logs. Anyhow, Great Grandma Adams has a set from when we were kids and he loves playing with them every time he goes. So now he has a set of his own and he'll mix them in with some of his lego creations to build a little city of sorts.
But wouldn't you know it, the kids ended up with a Wii after all : ) I finally broke down and told Todd that okay, let's go ahead and get one. I liked the idea of us being able to play games together. We have once so far and it was a blast! I also like how Adam and Clarissa will play together. Most of the time, not always mind you, they will encourage each other to do well and help each other to play the game. We had a fun day! (Molly of course is playing with another game system's wheel but hey, she felt included : )

No comments:
Post a Comment