Happy Easter everyone! We had a good day. When I wasn't busy trying to fabricate Easter memories that is. First we had to get dressed up for photos, even though we weren't going to church. Then I wanted to make sure I had a video clip of each child. And the Easter Bunny had emailed special directions for the kids to follow so that they all had the same amount of eggs to gather. I definitely will simplify it a lot more next year! But the kids loved getting their Easter goodies. If you look at the photo of Adam in front of his candy, I do believe that half of it is gone already. Yep! Breakfast this morning was candy! But we had one good meal to try and balance it out. I decided to take a picture of my (clean) dining table to show our decorations. I always wish that I had more fun decorations for our home. But I just don't like to move everything around. And so I have come to realize that instead of a bunch of lovely decorations scattered throughout our home, the kids have come to look forward to how the table is going to be decorated for the holiday meal. So we get a fun tradition that still allows me to store all holiday things in one box. Love it!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Gosh, I didn't dress the girls up for Easter because I'm doing that *this* Sunday. I didn't even buy dresses until this week, when I could get them on post-Easter sale :)
Post a Comment