
Clarissa's class went to cute little farm that produced her very favorite fruit: STRAWBERRIES! She had a blast picking her own basket of fruit. What I find very lovely is that her favorite part of all is knowing that she provided something for the entire familiy to enjoy later that evening for dinner. She took great pride in sharing her harvest with us. And ate up all the compliments we gave her on how she picked the biggest and juiciest fruit of all. It was a great day and I am so glad that I was able to go. Which was also a big highlight for her. I got to ride the bus with her. She loves having her mommy with her. Definitely one of those moments that reminds me why I love being a mommy in the first place. She is so beautiful and I love watching her shine when we get to be so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment