
Holy Mole! What were we thinking?! We decided to puppysit a big boxer for some friends while they were on vacation. Todd has promised Molly a puppy when we get settle in Hawaii. So I thought it would be nice to see how our family could function with a dog. Although I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of another pet I have to admit it is a lot of fun to watch all three kids take such good care of our new friend "Bella." She is a lot of work and very, very stubborn. I pray that our puppy will not be that stubborn. It takes close to 30 minutes just to get her to go potty outside. She's quite particular about where she places her heiney. A true girly girl, I suppose. Walks were quite exhausting in the beginning but now the kids are able to comfortably walk her without fear of being dragged down the street. Even Molly was holding her leash unattended as they walked about the cul de sac circle. She still becomes EXTREMELY excited when she sees people and even more so with other dogs. She loves being the center of attention. But she obeys very nicely when told to sit and stay. I just don't think I want something so big but Bella is very adorable. She has brought some fun to our day!
No comments:
Post a Comment