Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Y-E-L-L, Yell it Out! Let's Go Cougars!

Clarissa ended the cheerleading year with an adorable recital. The school is run by a dear friend of mine that I met while Adam and her son played baseball together. And I was so happy to be able to support her. Clarissa had a great time learning how to cheer. They even learned how to do stunts. Clarissa was on the top of one of their pyramids and that was awesome! There was also a dance to the recital and that girl can shake her groove thing, no doubt about that! Every week we go to Adam's baseball games and so it was wonderful to be able to go out and support her. We made a great day out of it. I took her to get her hair and nails done before the recital and then we went to her favorite restaurant (Red Robin) to celebrate a great performance. She even got to order a sundae! We were the best parents ever!! (Well, until later when we told her it was time to go to bed. But who could blame her....some nights I don't want to see end either : )

No comments: