Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Neighbors


We were feeling a little bit of gloom and doom, thinking that we weren't going to be able to connect with many people here. The sisters I have common interests with either are really, really busy or have children much younger than mine. And then something miraculous happened. I naval family moved in next door. Not only that but they have a 10 year son and a 7 year old daughter. Molly doesn't mind that she has to play with the big girls : ) It has been a wonderful motivator. Get your homework done quickly so you can play with the neighbors. Practice your piano properly and you can go play next door. You better watch your tone of voice with me if you want to play with the neighbors. It works like a charm. I'm happy that they have someone to hang out with and relate to in regards of moving around a lot. (I don't really have photos of the boys since they play video games a lot. I just don't think about taking a picture when they are glued to a television screen.)

No comments: