Aunt Kim and Abby gave Adam a really cool Lego set for Christmas. It provided hours, and I mean hours, of fun that day. Thank you so much for such a great gift!
This year, Adam wasn't so sure if Santa was a real person. He was beginning to believe that it was just Todd and me buying him an extra gift. But I took him along to the obligatory visit with Santa at the mall. Adam sat on his lap for my picture and asked for a Nintendo DS. (The one thing I told Adam that he could not have and that I would tell Santa not to bring.) Well, wouldn't you know that Adam opened his gift from Santa and found a Nintendo DS. Not only did it rekindle his belief in Santa but strengthened his already rebellious spirit. I believe his exact words "I guess Santa showed you, Mom."

No comments:
Post a Comment