I never thought in a million years that the schools would be closed due to snow here in Columbia, South Carolina. That is just plain crazy if you ask me. But the kids are estatic! Clarissa was so thrilled that it jolted her right out of bed, (and believe me this is a miracle in it of itself) and wanted to throw on her shoes and coat and run outside to catch snowflakes on her tongue. She didn't even last two minutes. She wanted to come back in because it was too cold. (Well, it is 32 degrees out for heaven's sake : ) I liked Molly's reaction. It's been awhile since she's seen real snow. Adam eventually ventured out. He stayed out for about two minutes and then came in asking for hot cocoa. We have officially turned into winter wimps! Our New York friends would be so embarrassed.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have pictures of Mollie when she was a baby in the snow!!
I'd love to see them sometime! I'm sure I have them too. Lost in the sea of photos that I have on the computer.
Post a Comment