Of course each child had a special holiday celebration with their class. This is something you don't really think about when you're adding more kids to the family. Fortunately, each party was held at a different time so I was able to schedule each one. Molly had fun at her party with songs, crafts, sweets, and dancing. (I didn't get my pictures from Dana : ) Clarissa's class was very low key, just a special snack. I made cupcakes for the kids. She loved showing them off to everyone. And they weren't even decorated in a special, fancy way : ) I am Adam's room mother so I planned a special story and a game. They formed teams and had to wrap a present with only one hand. Adam's team of boys came in second place, proving that shouting at each other in frustration can get the job done. (First place winners were a team of girls that calmly spoke how they were going to help each other.) By the end of the week we were all excited for the holiday break.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment