Todd received his letter today announcing that he has been accepted into the Tripler Army Medical Center for a fellowship position. Now we just need to decide if this is truly what we want to do. I told Todd that I would work what he calls my voodoo. (That means I will pray about it and read the scriptures for an answer. I was planning to go to the temple this Saturday so I'll that will give me a good purpose for the trip this month.) We'll keep you posted on what we will end up doing. Besides, we still have one more year in Columbia.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Accepted!
Todd received his letter today announcing that he has been accepted into the Tripler Army Medical Center for a fellowship position. Now we just need to decide if this is truly what we want to do. I told Todd that I would work what he calls my voodoo. (That means I will pray about it and read the scriptures for an answer. I was planning to go to the temple this Saturday so I'll that will give me a good purpose for the trip this month.) We'll keep you posted on what we will end up doing. Besides, we still have one more year in Columbia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats! Let us know what you decide. Hummm - Hawaii!!?? How can you say no to that...and yet I did...darn answers to prayers... ;)
Post a Comment