Sunday, November 6, 2011

Adam's Birthday

 



Adam's birthday was on a Monday this year. I thought it would be fun to take a break from school and go on a special field trip on his day. He had been participating with the online school Connections Academy for three months now and so it was easy to get away from school. But I also kept Clarissa home so that she could join us in the fun too. Adam had just finished a research paper on the bombing of Pearl Harbor. So it was quite fitting for him to visit the Arizona Memorial. He was able to meet one of the veterans from that day. He had a great time and is now hoping that every year on his birthday he can skip school and take a fun trip. I think that sounds like a lot of fun too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: