Tuesday, November 1, 2011
New Determination
OK, so I know that I'm way behind on posting photographs. And then the last couple of days I was reminded why I avoid coming to the blogspot. It is way too time consuming and it becomes a real source of frustration. I want to share our stories, I want to show it creatively, but I want it quick. Well, you just can't do that quickly. And since my computer doesn't seem to allow for easy uploading of photographs, (yeah, I know there's a double of the jack 0'lanterns photo. It won't delete, grrrr!) I have that much more difficulty. Also, I like the idea of going in chronological order of events. I'm just too far behind for that at this time. And so new strategy! No order. Time limit. If I only get one done then so be it. And since Jonah has been telling me now for about 10 minutes that he is all finished with his snack and would appreciate a diaper change, as well as a change of scenery, I say good day to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment