Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Name is Earl

 

I love the show "My Name is Earl". It reminds me so much of where I grew up and the people that lived there. It made me laugh every time I watched it and it made me go "awwww....that is so sweet" at the end of each show too. But what I found particularly hilarious is the little details they added to the story line. Every time they showed a photograph of Earl, whether it be an old school photo, wedding photo, mug shot.... his eyes were always closed. Well, Molly should have been named Earl. I kid you not, every time I try to get a photograph of this girl the eyes are always closed. I have to take about 6 shots before I finally catch her with her eyes open. And for some reason she doesn't seem to understand that it's the camera that's capturing her image. She tends to look out into the great beyond. Nevermind I've explained to her that by looking at the camera lens I can get a great picture of her. So if I want to catch her with her eyes wide open I need to turn of the flash and put her some place where the flash is then not needed. What is the female equivalent to Earl? Earlvaline, Earlvette, Earlina, I don't know...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: