Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On the Chopping Block









I bought one of those booklets that have carving templates last year during the halloween clearance and wouldn't you know it that when it came to taking the pumpkins to the chopping block I couldn't find it anywhere. Luckily I have Clarissa around me. "Go to the internet, Mom. They have everything on the internet." Of course she was right and we found some templates that each child was happy with and they carves to their hearts content. They were a bit contented quicker than expected so it ended up with just Todd, me, and the Wee Sing for Halloween music. Jonah stayed but then again, he was stuck in a chair with no way out. The jack o'lanterns were completed and all were happy. Oh and we learned our lesson this time around. We carved the day before Halloween. And yep, they were shriveled and rotting the day after.











No comments: