I love a new year! For me it so exciting. That's because I love making goals. I love organizing the steps that I need to take in order to reach those goals. I love looking back at the goals I had written the previous year to see how much I accomplished and then determine what I need to do follow through with old goals. Though I'll admit that I'm nerdy enough to look at my goals several times a year to make sure I'm right on track. I love a new year!
This year is going to focus on Time Management. I want to make sure I follow the routine. It's not a very tight routine but it doesn't take much to throw one off course. And with a baby in the house, believe me, it gets thrown off course very easily. But since I'm focusing on managing my time better it has really encouraged me to get creative in my solutions. For example, I was having a difficult time juggling the help I gave to Clarissa for her homework, settling Jonah, get the kids to their various activities, AND making sure we sat down to dinner together. So now I make my meals in a slow cooker 3-4 times a week. It's nice to have dinner prepared early in the day while the kids are in school and have it ready to eat just at the right time. Of course the kids complain about what I've fixed so they end up eating cereal. But hey, that just means I get some good leftovers for lunch : ) I'm very excited about what will happen this year. I think it will be a very productive year.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment