For ahwile now I've come up with some sort of theme for the new year. I tend to lean towards Chinese titles too. You know, this year is the year of the Dragon. I was born in the year of the rat...that sort of thing. Last year was the year of accessories. The year before that was the year of the scrapbook. This year will be the year of the Clock.
I have been less than impressed with my time managment skills. Little things like working on the blog, rocking a baby, or taking kids to variious activities have interfered with keeping a steady routine. Now it is a very loose routine that allows for some wiggle room but things like getting dinner ready so that we can all sit together or completing basic yet necessary chores to help our home run smoothly have been left unattended.
My track record hasn't been all that great. Yeah, I did complete Clarissa baby book but I didn't finish a book for Molly. I have bought quite a few accessories to enhance my outfits but I haven't been wearing them anymore lately. So I'm really nervous about keeping to my clock. I just hope by the end of the year I can manage my time and the family's time a little better than I have in the past. I feel a little more improvement. That is until I sit down to write a new blog post....
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment