Slow Day
Not a lot was planned for today. I should have really taken advantage of it because it was only going to get busier as the days continue. Most of the family spent time at Grandma's house making repairs and reorganizing. I knew I couldn't have Molly around because her helping hands might just lose a finger so I thought I would take the kids into town to just hang out anywhere. I wasn't sure where yet. We didn't even make it down the block when Adam and Clarissa started fighting horribly so I turn the corner and told Adam to go help the guys. He really enjoyed learning how-to projects from Papa, Uncle Dan, Uncle Jim, and Dustin. It's too bad he can't spend more time around them so he can start making repairs around our house : ) The girls and I went school supply shopping and then to the pet store to see all the animals there. The only photos from this trip are the self portraits Clarissa took while sitting in the van. Too cute, huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment