Sunday, September 6, 2009

26 July 2009

The Demers
What a special time to visit with a special family! The Demers were celebrating the birth of their newest little girl and still found the time to welcome us for the night. We were able to get quite close to this family while living in Watertown with playgroups and dinners. We had a blast visiting with them and holding the little baby. We enjoyed a great meal and a fun trip to the ice cream shop. And while the kids watched a movie Theresa and I were able to catch up. It was hard to leave but alas, the next morning, bright and early about 4am I woke up and got the kids out of the house before their day of work and swim lessons began. It felt great to get back to Dad's house by 2pm but I was exhausted. I sent the kids upstairs to play, because they slept most of the drive and weren't tired in the least, as I laid down on the couch and took a nice long nap.

No comments: