Sunday, September 6, 2009

24 July 2009

More Fun in Watertown
I was so thrilled when we were able to get in touch with the Silvas. This was a family we shared playgroup time with and have been honored to know them. We arranged to meet at the YMCA for their open gymnastics time. The only problem is that they gave Karin the wrong information about who could actually play during that time. Children under 5 weren't suppose to be there. But no worries, I gave the director my sob story about driving all the way that we had just to come back and play and visit. He remembered us, because Adam had played soccer, basketball, and track and field with them. And the gymnastics director remembered us because Clarissa had taken classes with her; so fun was had for all. I love the Y! After lunch at the mall, (it was necessary to visit the ball structure located there, we surprised some families by dropping by. I forgot to take a picture of our visit with the Delasandros. That is a bit disappointing because it is here that Adam and Spencer, still managing to get into trouble together, were playing this throwing game with a shoe. It was just minutes after I told them that someone would get hurt that Adam comes to me with a bleeding mouth. The shoe had knocked his tooth out. (It was one that was suppose to come out anyhow so it was a good thing.) While visiting with Gina we learned that the Fletchers had moved back. So exciting because Jessica participated in Joy School with me. So we surprised them too. I almost forgot to take pictures but was able to sneak some in right before we left, saying goodbye to the bunnies.

No comments: