Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Bell Rings Again

I think most of you know already but just in case, let me announce to you now that we are expecting a new little Bell in February. We are very excited, mostly because we know it will be the last one. As it is, I cannot go into labor so I will be watched very carefully towards the end. The actual due date is Valentine's day but surgery will be scheduled for a date sooner than this. Please help my sister! She usually comes up with really cute nicknames for our expectant ones but has not succeeded this time. Adam was Taco Bell, Clarissa was Tinker Bell, Molly was Jingle Bell. What can we nickname this one? Because I'm sorry Kim, Bobby Bell is just not doing it for me : ) The only other bell I can think of is Silver Bell. If you can think of any other Bell type phrases, let me know and I'll pass it along to her. At the end of the month we'll have an ultrasound done and I'll let you know if we're having a boy or girl. Adam and Molly want a baby brother and Clarissa wants a baby sister. Someone is going to feel like a loser here in a few weeks. They usually take this stuff so hard, like I was personally trying to hurt their feelings. They're so goofy! Although something tells me that once the baby is born they won't care anymore. Well, maybe Adam, but then he'd just blame Clarissa if we have a girl since she was the first girl to ruin his life....

4 comments:

Abby said...

I have a Bell phrase but you won't like it. In fact, embrace Bobby Bell or Silver Bell. Toss a coin even! Cause Hells Bells is all that I can think of and I am not offended that you aren't going to use it! lol

Abby said...

Oh, and I forgot to simply say Congratulations! 4 is fun! :-D

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

that's exciting news...i didn't know that - also i enjoyed 'skimming' your next post - on parenting issues...i think sometimes i am the worst parent when i'm pregnant b/c i have so little energy and patience for life and kids...maybe you'll get such a good handle on things that afterwards you'll be above your goal! (i do ok as a parent, but i feel like i'm always scrambling to get a better handle on life in one area or another) - also, i didn't realize you moved - where? yes, i could probably go look and read, but i do'nt feel like it...

David and Heather Smith said...

The only one I can think of is Liberty Bell (after this you'll be free from being pregnant, since this is the last)...I'll keep thinking!