Saturday, September 11, 2010

Visit to Illinois


It's embarrassing to say how long ago we traveled to Illinois to visit our loved ones there. I couldn't remember hardly anything at all if that helps give any clues. My dearest friend Gaye is still alive and well there. It was so wonderful to see her again! She looks amazing and she is so happy. I was also thrilled to visit the Maloys. They used to live directly below us when we lived in our apartment there all those many years ago. Baby Logan isn't a baby anymore : ( In fact, he just turned 14!! (More clues...) They are a great family! I would move back to IL and be their neighbors just to go somewhere and laugh until my sides hurt! We finished our trip there to see Todd's Dad and his wife. The girls have never met them before. (Even more clues!) He has a beautiful garden that Clarissa absolutely loved. June took very good care to make them so comfortable there. It was hard to say goodbye. We were so happy to see them again!

No comments: