This was absolutely one of the easiest move outs I have ever experienced. I purposefully wanted our things to be cleared out before we left because I wanted to make it easier on the cleaning process. (Although the movers had me very stressed. This company is horrible by the way. (Best Forwarding is not the best at all.) They didn't not wrap up the furniture, the TV did not go into a box, they didn't box the mattresses, and they were tossing items on the truck carelessly. I was a nervous wreck the entire time we were seperated from our belongings. We don't have a the best items, and it's because of the frequent moves, but still, you don't like to see your things be treated so wrecklessly.) Anyhow, I was able to make the move out even easier when I decided to hire Laurie Titus' Sunflower cleaning company to come and do the work for me. They did a fabulous job and I got to sit at the pool with the kids while her employee did the work. And then at the last minute my steam cleaner bailed on me and thank you Brenda for recommending the Scrub Doctor out in Blythewood. He was fenomenal! We received all of our deposit money back thanks to these professionals! I am also grateful for Heather, Rhonda, and Stefanie that kept the kids for me as I kept my eye on the movers. (Although it may have been better not to see what they were doing...) After all the work was done, we camped out in the empty house. The kids always think it is fun. But we've decided that we hate air mattresses.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment