

We take the van to the port, we make sure everything is packed up just right, and we finally head out to the airport. We are there in plenty of time because the flight isn't until later in the afternoon. So where do military people go when waiting for their flights? Well, to the USO and I have to tell you it is absolutely the best place in the entire airport! This was my first experience and I will never wait in the airport like a sucker anymore! There was free food, free beverages, a movie room, homebaked snacks, girl scout cookies, place to recharge phones, games, video games, books, a play room, a nap room, etc..... It was delightful! It made waiting for our flight very easy. The kids had a great time and I enjoyed the chance to sit back and relax after the stress of getting everything checked in.
No comments:
Post a Comment