Saturday, September 11, 2010
Fun Times in Ohio
I look back and I just don't think I took enough photos. But then again, I was so busy having fun and catching up that I wasn't thinking very clearly. We had a really great time staying with the family in Ohio. It started with the 4th of July celebration with Kim, Abby, and Grandma. We had a family picnic to have as many people come see us before we left the mainland. (As it turned out, not too many people were concerned that we were leaving for awhile : ) We visited with Todd's mom and grandma. Those are always great visits! Our stay got to rough start though. Todd lost his wallet and we scrambled to get him all new IDs. Which is really hard to do when you are homeless, by the way. We're fairly certain though that a certain girl, who will remain nameless, took the wallet and was too afraid to say where she put it. Dad and Paulette never found it though. It's hard to tell where it will show up. Possibly next to the zhu zhu pets we couldn't find before we left. Anyhow, once we had him squared away it was a very relaxing stay. I'll be honest, I didn't not want to go. I could stay at my Dad's house forever. But only if he's there. I get lonely when it's just me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment