Saturday, September 11, 2010
Our New Home
So here we are, in Hawaii, our new home for the next three years. I wish I could say I was excited about it but I'm just not feeling it yet. The people are nice. I have met some other parents at the school. The teachers seems to be really good for the kids. Our church ward is extremely small, (I'm actually playing the piano for RS right now : ) but very welcoming. I have no complaints, really. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm so very tired of moving. It's hard to settle when you know that you'll have to pack up and do it again in just a few years. I'm sure I will feel better once everything is put into place. We have a pretty good routine going so that helps. And well, the school is so overwhelming with the amount of work they hand out. They have 7 hours less a week than what we are used to. And they seem to make up that extra day by sending the kids home with that much more work. If I wanted to homeschool them I would have for goodness sakes! We'll adjust, I know we will. But it's taking some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment